History of Rautatalo began at 1945 when Hakasalmen Oy -owned by Rautakonttori Oy, Rautakauppojen Oy and Turkiskauppiaitten Oy bought
1.650 square meter plot separated from Litoniou's plot with a purpose to build a investment building on the plot, but also to aquire office space
for themselves. Rautatalo (Iron house) was named after these first owners. However- the facade on the keskuskatu side could have named the building kuparitalo (Copper house) or Pronssitalo (Bronze house)

»Read more


Property is owned by three Finnish foundations


Finnish cultural foundation | Jenny and Antti Wihuri foundation | Alfred Kordelin foundation


  •   Keskuskatu 3
    00100 Helsinki
  • Marble yard
      08:00 - 16:00

    Property managed by